Friday, April 28, 2017

Shabbat Shalom♡




 Come my Beloved

Come my beloved to greet the bride--
We will welcome the Shabbat

"Guard" and "remember" in a single utterance
let us hear the special kind
God is one and his name is one
for his name for glory and praise

Come my beloved...






 Let`s greet the Shabbat

as it is the source of blessing
it is spread over from ancient times
every deed is resulted after a thought first

Come my beloved...



Welcoming the Shabbat

a  16th C.  Hebrew song to Welcome the Shabbat.

Shabbat Shalom!


Links:  an article about Welcoming the Shabbat and reference to this song, on the Chabad website,
enjoy if you would like to read it HERE

1 comment:

  1. Your Shabbat table is always so beautiful! I can just see the love that you have for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete